How to download large number of result in CAB Direct
When you search for references in CAB Direct using multiple or complex keywords, you will get a large number of results, making it difficult for you to download them all. Here is how to download a large number of results at once:
- Perform a simple search (eg “cat”) and set the number of pages to be displayed to 100 (Figure 1).
- Perform your long or complex search request.
- Mark all records.
- Go to the next page and mark all records
- Continue Step 4 above until all records have been marked — note that the maximum number of records you can mark is 1,000.
- Perform a new simple search, eg “cat” (it is critical that you do this).
- Now go to the “Selected records” link, where the records from your long search have been saved.
- Click “Export selected citations” to export all 1,000 records.
- Repeat for the next 1,000 record
If you need any more information about this, please contact the CIFOR Library at email@example.com.