EBSCO Environment Complete and CAB Abstract with full text database trial
EBSCO offers us trial access to their “Environment Complete” and their new service “CAB Abstracts with Full Text” database.
The database claim to have:
- access to a wide range of scholarly articles, journals, conference proceedings, and other relevant materials in the field.
- diverse disciplines related to the environment, including ecology, environmental sciences, conservation, sustainable development, pollution, climate change, and more (Environment Complete).
- varied topics related to agriculture, environment, food science, human health, mycology & parasitology, nutrition, plant sciences, and veterinary sciences (CAB Abstracts with Full Text)
- a vast collection of peer-reviewed articles, industry reports, government publications, and expert opinions
- updated references ensuring that users have access to the latest research and developments in environmental studies.
- advanced search capabilities, allowing users to refine their queries based on specific criteria such as subject, author, publication date, or source.
Simply access the database by following these steps:
- go to this link https://search.ebscohost.com/
- enter this username: cifor and password: forestry_23
- navigate to the EBSCOhost Research Databases
- select the database
- start your search
Take advantage of this trial to support your research. The trial period starts on 8 May 2023 and lasts on 8 July 2023. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with CIFOR ICRAF Library at email@example.com for further assistance.
Tags: reference database