Managing your reference with EndNote
To enable you to manage the references for your research in a systematic and orderly way, you may need a bibliographic software. There are many bibliographic tools, one of which is Endnote.
EndNote will help you to:
- gather, store and manage references;
- automatically create and format bibliographies in your referencing style;
- search and retrieve records from catalogs and databases;
- insert citations directly into documents in your referencing style.
There are two options for you to choose:
- EndNote Desktop can be installed in CIFOR’s laptops or personal PC/laptops of CIFOR active staffs. CIFOR is subscribing to EndNote X8 and will soon upgrade to X9. You can contact CIFOR Service Desk for installation at this email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- EndNote Online, the basic services of EndNote Online is free by setting up an account at my.endnote.com. EndNote online basic has limited reference management and only available online with a maximum of 50,000 references and up to 2GB of attachments. EndNote online with institution subscription has an unlimited number of references and unlimited attachments and can synchronize with EndNote Desktop and share the library with others.
Here are some quick guides regarding EndNote:
For more information, please contact CIFOR Library at email@example.com.