Personalize your Web of Science experience
Would you like to access the Web of Science from anywhere at any time, save searches, set up alerts, connect other applications (EndNote, Publons), and more? This is all possible with a personal account.
By customizing the Web of Science platform according to your preferences, you will gain access to many useful features such as:
- Save WoS searches
- Set up alerts for WoS searches
- Obtain free account in EndNote Web
- Save references in EndNote web
- Create bibliographies using EndNote Web
- Get a free account in publons (a commercial website that provides a free service for academics to track, verify, and showcase their peer review and editorial contributions for academic journals)
Steps to personalizing your WoS
- Register as a new user in this link https://apps.webofknowledge.com/
- Update your personal information
- Select a starting application
- Save settings of your searches
- Save your search and create and alerts
Details on how to register and personalize your WoS can be found in this quick guide.
To personalize your WoS you have to be connected to CIFOR IP address or by connecting to CIFOR IP address via VPN/EZproxy. Contact CIFOR Library at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.