Web of Science Training, 22 May 2019
CIFOR Library and Clarivate Analytics will conduct training on Web of Science. We will hold the training on:
Date: 22 May 2019
Time: 14.00 – 15.30
Venue: Bulungan Room, CIFOR HQ
Title: “Taking the Researcher from Discovery to High Impact Publishing with the Web of Science”
- Use the Web Of Science database for Research discovery and identifying research trends.
- Identify journals and collaborators for high impact publishing.
- Understand the pros and cons of having a researcher profile on Publons.
- Be able to create a Publons profile.
- Be able to use analytical tools in Web of Science to determine the impact of your research.
Target audience: Early career researchers and researchers keen to publish
Speaker: Ms. Dju-Lyn CHNG, Solution Consultant, Web of Science Group – Clarivate Analytics
To register please visit https://bookwhen.com/cifor-library or send an email to CIFOR Library at email@example.com.
For those of you who are interested in joining the training online, please access via Bluejeans at https://bluejeans.com/121103611.
*The recording of the training can be found here.